Piloting Yourself For Success
Casting director CAROLINE LIEM and I have put together an amazing workshop to take help set yourself up for success this pilot season. D We will focus on braning, networking/social media, and audition/meeting skills in preparation for pilot season. Define your uniqueness, Take action, Create content, and Maximize exposure doing what you love”.
Caroline combines her extensive knowledge of audition techniques and tips with insight on how to bring your unique game “into the room” and into your meetings. I complement that with teaching you how to maximize social media for networking, as well as outlining the framework for developing, distributing, and promoting your own content online (to expand and support what’s already on your resume).
This is an all-day interactive workshop. The curriculum includes:
1) Address why social media is the important tool to bring your career to the next level and how to utilize it to your advantage
2) Optimize techniques for memorable auditions & meetings
3) Market your strengths & passions and produce more creative work
4) Master the best format for self-generating your content
5) Successfully market yourself and your brand
6) Strategize/Manage your career in-between bookings & auditions
7) Embrace the mechanics of social media and make it work in your favor
8) Master the framework to produce/distribute content supporting
9) Elevate your resume and relationships
The day is a combination of lectures, practical exercises, and interactive multi-media presentations.
REGISTER before 01/06/12 and get the Early Bird discount.
You’ve got to be creating content and marketing online to be in the game!
Create a vehicle for yourself, build a fan base, and get noticed!
Using YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, I turned my idea into an internet and media sensation, resulting in production relationships with some of the most powerful and established people in Hollywood. This workshop will give you the information and strategies to do the same thing: everything from concept and development to post-production and marketing.
What people have to say about the workshop
- @MissP160 (Valarie Pettiford): What an awesome workshop with the incredible @ronniebutler
- @ralphcolejr: Learned so much today! @RonnieButler is FANTASTIC at all this new media stuff.
- @CarleaseBurke: Thank you @RonnieButler for this AWESOME workshop! Let's set up a meeting immediately!!
- @TohoruMasamune: Thanks @RonnieButler for a truly eye-opening, inspiring workshop. You are a rockstar!
- @iamjeffclarke: Great workshop! @RonnieButler look him up. Change your online life.
- @BrittanyCarson3: This workshop is going to take me to a whole new level!
- @DavidPinion: So glad I said "yes" to this! Best thing I've done for my career in a long time.
- @JeanneSakata: Awesome Social Media workshop by @RonnieButler today---learning to use Twitter, FBook, YTube. Ronnie's next workshop's in July--TAKE THIS!!
- @takemymom (Anne Block): @ronniebutler is teaching a fantastic class on all things Twitter. I took it and now "Look, Ma - No Hands" I'm doing it all by myself!
- @keithparks22: So fun today! @RonnieButler did a fantastic seminar today!!
- @Jaylen_Moore: Great workshop bro. You rock!
- @JPGiuliotti (J.P. Giuliotti): @RonnieButler Great seminar today! An absolute bargain.
- @mistydawnmon: Thank you @RonnieButler -- I learned a lot ! It was so informative and inspiring.
- @CeeDog (Chris Grove): Loved it. Thx for a great day @RonnieButler.
Get the nuts and bolts on how to make and distribute your own stuff using Youtube and social media.
- What kind of video should I make?
- How much should I spend?
- Do I need a crew? What format should I shoot?
- How do I get it seen? Can I get TV coverage?
- Union or non-union?
- Can I actually make money?
- How do I turn it into Hollywood clout?
RON BUTLER, Actor/Filmmaker
Strategy vs. Luck